We are excited to be able to offer the use of the “Curves”-style exercise equipment that was donated. We’d like to encourage you to get fit and active, bring a friend or two along, and join us as we bring glory to God in our fellowship, encouragement, and willingness to be good stewards of the body He has given us.
When you join us please remember to...
- Eat a little protein 30 minutes beforehand
- Drink water before, during and after your workout session
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the space
- Sign-in (in the church office, also, during school hours)
- Let us know if we can assist you in anyway during workout
- Use the restroom off of the Lobby during school hours
- Be respectful of the space and fellow users : )
- Give yourself time (suggested workout takes 30-45 min. approx.)
- You travel around the room in a circuit twice.
- Spend simply 30 seconds on each machine.
- Between use of each machine, spend 30 second on a "recovery station"
- Machines are laid out to work different parts of the body as you progress.
- Finish the workout on our stretching apparatus.
Who are the "Action Guides"
5:00 - 5:40 pm
SIMPLY CALL THE CHURCH OFFICE FOR MORE INFO REGARDING THE SESSION THAT INTERESTS YOU: 541-779-8855
Our mission With This Ministry
"To strengthen and encourage each other, physically and spiritually, in a safe environment, so that we will be better equipped to make an impact in our community."